Cancellations can be made through the Customer Support within 7 days of purchase and only on items not received.
This is only valid for users who are in South Korea.
Depending on the product, you can use the product for minimum of 30 days to unlimited.
You can check the usage time in the product detail page when purchasing.
You can check the product purchased from in-game store in each game’s inventory or mailbox.
Once you claim the item, it is considered to be used and purchase cannot be canceled or refunded.
If you cannot use OTP normally, you must reset OTP registration through the account's ownership check(Email authentication and security key entry).
*If the key provided at the time of OTP registration is kept separately, you can restore OTP through the Authorization App(Google OTP/Google Authenticator) instead of resetting the OTP registration.
You can unregister an OTP by going to ‘My Info > Account security > OTP’ at the Play2Bit webpage.
You can register an OTP by going to ‘My Info > Account security > OTP’ at the Play2Bit webpage.
*You need to install a separate authenticator app (Google OTP/Google Authenticator).
1. Log out from Play2Bit account and log in again. Change both the password and security key at ‘My Info > Account security’.
2. Check the devices that are logged in at ‘My Info > Account security > Current login information’, and ‘Logout all’.
3. Block logins from abroad by setting ‘My Info > Account security > Block Overseas Login’.
*We suggest you to change your password and BORA security key from time to time to protect your privacy.
It is recommended that you block oversea logins by turning on the function.
You can join at Play2Bit Homepage and clicking on ‘Join’.
You sign up using your email that you use or via SNS log in (Google, Apple, Facebook, or Kakao).
Following are steps to joining.
2. Enter Information
1) Enter the email address on the sign up screen, and select ‘Send verification email’ to send a verification email.
2) Enter the verification code on the verification email into the sign up screen.
3)Enter the nickname, password, and security key at the sign up screen.
* You cannot change your nickname after signing up, so please take caution.
3. Sign up complete
Any Korean users can join, and anyone outside of Korea who is over 16 years old can join.
Age information can be additionally verified when using services like payment.