You can unregister an OTP by going to ‘My Info > Account security > OTP’ at the Play2Bit webpage.
You can register an OTP by going to ‘My Info > Account security > OTP’ at the Play2Bit webpage.
*You need to install a separate authenticator app (Google OTP/Google Authenticator).
1. Log out from Play2Bit account and log in again. Change both the password and security key at ‘My Info > Account security’.
2. Check the devices that are logged in at ‘My Info > Account security > Current login information’, and ‘Logout all’.
3. Block logins from abroad by setting ‘My Info > Account security > Block Overseas Login’.
*We suggest you to change your password and BORA security key from time to time to protect your privacy.
It is recommended that you block oversea logins by turning on the function.
You can join at Play2Bit Homepage and clicking on ‘Join’.
You sign up using your email that you use or via SNS log in (Google, Apple, Facebook, or Kakao).
Following are steps to joining.
2. Enter Information
1) Enter the email address on the sign up screen, and select ‘Send verification email’ to send a verification email.
2) Enter the verification code on the verification email into the sign up screen.
3)Enter the nickname, password, and security key at the sign up screen.
* You cannot change your nickname after signing up, so please take caution.
3. Sign up complete
Any Korean users can join, and anyone outside of Korea who is over 16 years old can join.
Age information can be additionally verified when using services like payment.
You can cancel account deletion by logging in within 15 days of requesting accounting deletion.
If you want to cancel account deletion, log in to the account and verify your email.
Play2Bit uses your email address as the account.
Please log in using your actual email address.
To protect your Play2Bit account, if you enter your password incorrectly 5 times, you cannot log in for 1 hour.
Please try again after some time, depending on the message you receive when attempting to login.
You cannot change the email address you use for your account.