You cannot change the nickname of an account.
You can set to prevent log in from abroad by going to ‘My Info > Account security > Block Overseas Login’ at Play2Bit’s webpage.
After blocking overseas log in, you can log in by going through security verification when logging in from abroad.
After authenticating your email through 'Reset password' on the login page of your Play2Bit account, you can set a new password.
*The password will be safe when you combine upper and lower case letters, numbers, and special characters in a way that was not used before.
*If you use proper nouns that everyone knows, or include things like your birthday or phone number, others may guess your password, making it unsafe.
You can request to delete your account via ‘My Info > Account Information’ at Play2Bit webpage.
After you delete the Play2Bit account, you cannot use service and provided by Play2Bit or its affiliates.
You can cancel the unsubscription for 15 days after requesting your unsubscription.
Your account and data will be deleted after 15 days.
(However, some data will be kept until the date set by law.)
QR code login is a feature that allows you to log in by scanning and logging in the QR code in the Play2Bit application so as not to steal the Email/Password information entered by malicious code infection when logging into the PC of a public place.
The login method using QR code is as follows.
1. Select [QR Code Login] of Play2Bit login page
2. Run the Play2Bit application, select the icon of the QR code in the upper right corner, and scan the QR code
*To use "QR Code Login", you need to log into the Play2Bit application with the account you wish to use
*If you use QR code for the first time or use QR code login in a new device, you must enter the security key to verify your account.
*The generated QR code is valid for 5 minutes.
1. If the QR code is not recognized on the device
1) Place the code in the middle of the screen.
2) Scan the code from the front of the screen.
3) Scan the QR code closer.
2. The print quality of the QR code
1) Change the contrast ratio of the QR code to high.
(The black QR code on the white background is the most recognizable)
2) Enlarge the image of the QR code to be scanned.
3) If the resolution of the QR code is low, it may not be recognized.